Saturday 23 June 2012

The Home: Personalised Decor

Sometimes its nice to frame something other than a picture or photo for decoration. While I was pregnant with Stella I came up with this little song that I would sing to her all the time and still do. So I decided to write it out and frame it for her room. I accompanied this with two stars on either side for the meaning of her name. The colours of her room are pink and yellow, so I coordinated the colours to match as well. There are so many ways you could personalise this decor idea. Just frame something special to you.


It's hard to see the lyrics on the picture... here they are:

Oh Stella, Oh Stella
You are our little star
Oh Stella, Oh Stella
How beautiful you are
With all our hearts we love you
God's gift to us you are

No comments:

Post a Comment