Monday 18 June 2012

The Eats: Turkey Meatballs

One of my favourite meals at home is turkey meatballs. There are so many ways to make them taste different and its a quick easy meal to make. After eating frozen meatballs from the grocery store for sometime, I got really sick of the taste. I started making meatballs homemade instead.



I like to serve my turkey meatballs with pasta and Parmesan cheese. Added into the skillet is sliced crimini mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, kalamata olives, garlic, olive oil, and chicken broth (to deglaze the pan). I always mix the pasta into the skillet as well so that all the flavours run through everything.


Another way I often serve this dish is simply with tomatoes and sautéed spinach. Also, can't forget the grated Parmesan as well.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment