Monday 4 June 2012

The Eats: Introduction

I love to cook, which is good because my husband, family, and friends really love food. My method of cooking is not measured out to an exact amount. I just add what I feel like and it usually turns out well, so people tell me. That is why I have decided to share meal ideas with everyone. It may not be written like a traditional recipe, but that is part of the fun. I encourage you to take the ideas and run with it. Change up the ingredients, explore and create. That is what makes cooking fun for me. Think of cooking as a way to nourish your body, and bring together family and friends. It is unfortunate that our fast paced society has made meal time so rushed and impersonal. I encourage you to sit down, take some time, enjoy the company of family and friends, and savour some good eats. Make things from scratch, use organic ingredients, and shop the outside of the grocery store as much as possible. Then you will see what good food tastes like. Its simple and much more enjoyable. I hope you are inspired by some of our favourite meals. Enjoy The Eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment