Saturday 22 September 2012

The Fun: River Valley Golf


Oh Boy! All of the sudden I feel like I am sharing a lot of golfing pictures. My husband is really into golf, so I have gone a couple of times with him now. Yesterday we went with our good friends to a course in the River Valley. It was absolutely beautiful. The weather was fantastic and the fall leaves are really coming into colour. What I like about golf is the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors. Especially if you are at a beautiful course like this. I can't even imagine how beautiful some of the courses are around the world. I am really just starting to get into this lifestyle, but so far I am really enjoying it. I don't even keep score yet because I have to hit the ball so many times! Hopefully I can share more beautiful golf course pictures as time goes on.









No comments:

Post a Comment