Saturday 8 September 2012

The Fun: A Perfect Day for a Perfect Little Girl (Stella's Shower)


I am so excited to share some photos of this very special day that occurred a couple months ago to celebrate Stella's arrival. My dear friends Sabrina and Jen organized, prepared, and styled this perfect day at my home. Everything was in Stella's room colours, pink and yellow. The food was wonderful and the best part was sharing this day with some great friends. 
Thank you so much girls for making this a perfect day for my perfect little girl. Love you all!

A star for Stella!

Fun homemade poufs hung from our ceiling.





Sabrina made a fun yogurt bar with me in mind.... I love yogurt!



Cute little hand sanitisers for guest favours, as I am a clean freak!



A few of my dear friends...






Thank you all once again for such a wonderful day!

(Photos taken by Julie Rice www.papercastle.ca)












No comments:

Post a Comment