Wednesday 18 July 2012

The Thoughts: Sphere of Influence

Have you ever stopped to think about the people in your life? Think about why the certain people are in your life that are. What can you learn from them, and how can you be there to encourage and enrich their lives. I have always believed in things having meaning and purpose. I also believe that we know the people we do for a reason. People can teach us good and bad, we have the responsibility of navigating what to allow and disallow into our lives from the influence of others. Perhaps you are having a hard time with someone you know right now. So ask yourself why is this person in my life. Am I supposed to learn something from them? Or, am I supposed to help influence them in a positive way? Sometimes it is so easy to take for granted the people in our lives. Just a reminder for us all to be thankful for who God has placed in our pathway to influence and be influenced by.

No comments:

Post a Comment