Sunday 19 August 2012

The Eats: Yogurt Parfait



Unfortunately summer is soon coming to a close. Gotta get some of my favourite summer treats in before its over. For a simple summer dessert, how about some yogurt parfait. I can remember my mom making us this when I was younger. This is so easy to make and its fun to eat out of a nice glass. Just layer your favourite yogurt, then granola, then fruit. I used blueberry yogurt, pumpkin flax granola, and blueberries. There are so many combinations you can do and its also more on the healthy side, 
which is great. 

This is going to sound a little weird, but another yogurt snack that I enjoy is spreading lemon or coconut greek yogurt on a graham wafer cracker. Give it a try sometime. It is really good.

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious! I sometimes dip my toast in yogurt, so I can totally understand how the graham cracker with yogurt would taste good!

    ReplyDelete